Monday, September 23, 2019

An Unending Tale (part-2)

Let's bring you into another memory. So, it's about 27th December, he was sitting with Hammad, one of the intelligent minds I know. I asked Pragati for her phone and tried to click him. Though, I zoomed in but they both were at a distance. And see ,the picture that camera clicked wasn't showing his face! But, the camera of my heart clicked the picture that focused his attracting face! πŸ“·
BUT, perhaps it made a case! Beacause one of my batchmates saw me doing all this nuisance. Even on 28th he saw me doing something unusual, HELL! On 28th December, he attended Maths class which he doesn't used to attend usually. And before Maths class, I was sitting just behind him but then later I sat over the second seat.
Yes! It was Riddhima (his crush)πŸ’ and Pragati who were sitting at the seat just behind him even in  the Maths class. Actually what happened, Sir went out to get any question book after asking it to all of us. Suddenly, Riddhima shouted waving her hand in the way pointing towards him "LATAAA"! I turned back to look at them and they both were laughin' like hell.πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜„ And, I think I was blushing! 😊
But, the next moment I slipped out of my seat and rushed at the back like an idiot!!😑
Perhaps, he was looking at me with "what!"😢 facial expressions.
Then, they both shift themselves to make me settle. Pragati said," Now you might be feeling why you went out from here? Why you left this seat?" I said," I saw him when Sir entered. So, I was already known." Riddhima was like "what is she saying?"(kya keh ri h y?) .  Then Pragati (the loudspeaker) said ,"She is saying she already knows." I don't know whether he had heard it or not! And, then I saw Sir was stepping back towards the class so I rushed back  and slipped into my seat in a hast!

Oh God! How mad I was?
@Tanuj πŸ’•An Unending Tale

8 comments:

Hey Sunshine

  So , when I shifted my eyes from my very first attraction of synergy, it lied upon that green check shirt. And, I was like " sahi hai...