Friday, September 6, 2019

Yes that was you!

 It was all about when I was in 12th standard. The breeze in the surrounding was even normal. Days passed, I had a look of a person whom I din't know. He used to be there always standing in the line of students waiting for clearing their doubts.
Yes, I got to know very soon he was my senior, an year older Bhaiya! He was there in the Droppers Batch. The things were normal earlier.

BUT, the breeze started getting a fragrance when I saw a person sitting on the very first seat with those changed frameless spectacles and that grey shirt deeply indulged in playing with his mind,pen and the questions!

And, from that day I be like,"He is too good." I used to move peeping into the class where he used to sit and preparing for his entrance exams. Sometimes, I used to unnecessarily and intentionally enter in ,to have a look of him . #Yash Bhaiya.

Yes its true,
I was having childish crush on you!

6 comments:

Hey Sunshine

  So , when I shifted my eyes from my very first attraction of synergy, it lied upon that green check shirt. And, I was like " sahi hai...