Monday, September 16, 2019

An Unending Tale

That boy who was cycling just ahead of me and my brother,I was having eye over his perfectly combed hair and his white shirt.He was carrying the bag which was having the logo of the institution I was heading for. I don't know why ? But, I thought him as one year elder than us. I thought "yrr! y bhaiya bade ache lag re hain!"❤❤
I used to have my Mathematics class combined with batch-1. And, Oh God! I FOUND HIM THERE! As I saw him there, I changed my thought simultaneously. I said," No Bhaiya! Koi bhaiya waiya nhi h."πŸ‘…πŸ‘…
I do remember, Sir gave a trigonometry question. But, I was such a dumb mind even I couldn't understand the question.I did my head down and my eyes after finding the way through the people focused at a left handed boy. Yes he was him! He was deeply focused in solving the question because his pen was running faster and faster. AND PERHAPS MINE WAS RESTING FOR THIS DAY!πŸ‘…πŸ‘…My eyes were focused at him until and unless he realized somebody is looking at him.As he tilted his head up to have look at, my eyes turned their way from the last third seat to the very first seat and stayed for a while at that green check shirt.
It was 9th December 2017, for a doubt I was standing with one of my friend Unsa and he was with one of his friend beside us. I said to her pointing towards him,"Should I ask him?" She was like,"YES!" I smiled, meanwhile she said to them," Listen!" I was like "ARE YOU MORON Unsa?"
 But then she continued ,"Mehul please explain this question." I took a sigh of relief ."
Can you imagine we searched for his name for four months but we couldn't find and we talked of him by calling him "MANLY" because of that maturity and decent look.
Anyways, sometimes I be like thinking of the things that does not exist and has no meaning indeed. It was 14th December of the same year, we had our Get Together in our school. So, I was walking up the stairs and he was walking down because he don't used to attend the mathematics classes anymore. As he crossed, I thought "do he has noticed my eyeliner?"THE SILLY ME! Where as I am sure he didn't have even cared that any girl has passed by him.
FINALLY, I found his name!✌✌ Actually Uncle was asking,"who is still left for the books?" He stood up. Uncle asked his name. He said something in a very low tone. I was just sitting two seats ahead of him but still even I couldn't hear. Uncle said him to be loud. I came out of my seat and passed by him but still I couldn't hear. BUT, then uncle said,"Acha TANUJ." And, I was like,"It's a good name!"



#TO BE CONTINUED
#HAPPY BIRTHDAY


4 comments:

  1. That's really awesome...
    Seriously this was the best gift of my birthday...thank you so much for this..I am waiting for the part 2
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Thanks again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tanuj I won't let you wait for long. And thanku is accepted with my whole heart.😊😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete

Hey Sunshine

  So , when I shifted my eyes from my very first attraction of synergy, it lied upon that green check shirt. And, I was like " sahi hai...