Saturday, October 19, 2019

That I don't care girl!

I and my friends were sitting in the school playground in front of that canteen. Yes, we were finished with our food but not with our gossips.๐Ÿ˜‰ A large friend circle of about 8 to 10 girls came over there with their tiffin boxes and with some cold drink bottles and chips packets.
There was a chole bhature plate with only one or two bites eaten from it. And, yes as much as I remember it was kept over there since we came there and meanwhile nobody did come to take it.
 One out of those said in that very serious tone ," I think we should finish it.. It's not good to waste the food!" Her friends didn't support her idea even others didn't take that seriously. Some think of her as a moron! But, the special part was she was known to all these colors of the reactions still she put her heart out without feeling embarrased and without thinking what others will think of her!
Seriously, my reactions were "SHE IS RIGHT!" I am not saying others were wrong, because yes it could have been that may be the person that plate belongs to is having some serious disease!
The reason I fell for her was her way of thinking and that serious concern for not wasting food!
Besides, no doubt she is cute๐Ÿ˜Š and having that fluent fascinating English!๐Ÿ˜ Though, she is far better at such writings ; but the only reason I am writing keeping aside all these grammatical errors and blah blah .... is my love ๐Ÿ’“for her!
@Naila Alvi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Sunshine

  So , when I shifted my eyes from my very first attraction of synergy, it lied upon that green check shirt. And, I was like " sahi hai...